If you suffer from one or more missing teeth, you likely feel self-conscious and perhaps even uncomfortable in work or social settings. While replacing missing or damaged teeth will provide a boost to your self-confidence, there are also oral health reasons for doing so. Missing teeth create extra places for plaque and tartar to accumulate. Those spaces in your smile can allow your remaining teeth to drift out of alignment and damage one another. Additionally, missing teeth, particularly an entire arch of teeth, can give your face a sunken appearance, making you appear older, and it can impair your ability to eat and speak. You do not have to live with an incomplete smile. Dr. E. Robert Wardius, may have the solution for you:
Dental implants and All-on-4® implants in Reading, Pennsylvania, are perfect for restoring your smile. Not only do they restore your appearance and oral function but they are also beneficial to your health. At Life Changing Dental Center, we make dental implants affordable and convenient.
With some practices, you may need to see several professionals and make up to six visits:
- Visit 1: Visit with your general dentist to discuss your dental concerns.
- Visit 2: General dentist would then send you to a prosthodontist, who will evaluate you to see if you are a candidate for the procedure.
- Visit 3: The prosthodontist will send you to an oral surgeon, who will also evaluate you to see if he feels you’re a candidate. The oral surgeon will send you for a 3D CAT scan.
- Visit 4: You will then have to go back to the prosthodontist for your records appointment.
- Visit 5: Next, you will go to the oral surgeon for the surgery.
- Visit 6: You will then need to go to the prosthodontist’s office to have your teeth inserted.
This is not the case at Life Changing Dental Center. We do all of our work from start to finish at our office without referring anyone out. Dr. Wardius will be the only dentist you will see. To learn more, call our office today, and a member of our team will help you get ready for your visit.